FBA private labeling tools

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Recent sales overview

Once again it's time to go over some recent sales of mine.  Keep an eye out for these items.

Bronze cat statue

Paid: $5.00 Sold:  $70.00 -Shipping.

Overview:  I bought this cat because #1 it was brass / bronze and slightly abstract and #2 I knew I could find a cat lover that would enjoy it.   The lesson to take away from this, put yourself in the buyers shoes whenever possible.

Herbert Herr black forest cuckoo clock

Paid: $12.00 Sold: $99.99 -Shipping.

Overview:  I didn't eve know who Herbert Herr was until I found this clock, I knew cuckoo clocks can bring some big money, when I did research there were not too many clocks selling so I priced mine $30.00 higher than the highest clock that sold.  Of course the day after I list this item it sell which means I priced it too low.  

Syroco dove / pigeon wall plaques

Paid: $3.00  Sold: $50.00 -Shipping

Overview:  They are Syroco and they are dover / pigeons so I knew they would sell pretty easy.  They ended up selling in two days.  I probably could have put them a little bit higher.   Like I always say.  If you find Syroco for cheap, pick it up.

Lucite grape bunches

Paid: $2.00 Sold: $39.99 -Shipping

Overview:  Well this was my first test for these grape bunches.  They sold the day after I listed them, which was interesting because the single bunches didn't seem to be selling that well.  If I find any more of these I will be picking them up again.

Mid century owl salt and pepper shakers

Paid: $2.00 Sold:$12.49

Overview:  So this isn't a huge profit, but I just want to point this out.  There are owl lovers out there just like cat lovers.  These sold within a few hours of me posting them.   Vintage owls sell so keep your eyes out.

Gaming strategy guides

Paid: $.75 Sold: $10.00

Overview:  So if you look at just this guide by itself its really not that big of a deal, but if you look at my completed listings you will notice that these guides are selling fairly consistently.  They are easy to ship, and list so you can't really go wrong.

Well thats all for now, if you found this blog post helpful please click on the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.