FBA private labeling tools

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The ebay rejects, don't throw them away. Use listia

My little sister has been listing a ton of items on Listia to get reward points to purchase Xbox 360 games to sell on ebay, and I thought I would take a lesson from her.

I have been sending a lot items to auction recently because they have just not been selling.  I WAS going to take the items that did not sell and just donate them to goodwill, but I am going to try my luck at putting them on listia instead.  

Only time will tell, hopefully I will be able to get some points for my failed ebay items which I can then turn around and get some more items that I think will sell on ebay.

Check out what items I have on my listia account.


more free stuff on Listia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.