FBA private labeling tools

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May sales overview

May has been an outstanding month for eBay sales. As today winds down I am counting 7 sales so far which after a long memorial day weekend with no sales makes me very happy.

Totals for May: 67 items sold with $3888.00 in sales after ebay fees. Not to shabby considering I thought May was suppose to be slow.

Lets go over a few sales.





Paid:  $15.00 at a garage sale  Sold: $149.99  - free shipping.

While researching completed listings I came across these kinds of lamps and noticed they were selling pretty well.   One day later I found this lamp at a garage sale.




Paid: $9.99 Sold: $139.99 - shipping

I am always on the lookout for steampunk stuff, and this is the first piece that I have found.  What made me think it was steampunk?  I just looked at the arms as pipes and the elbows as steam junction points.  Obviously someone else felt the same way.  Remember a lot of items you will come across are up for interpretation.  All you need is someone to interpret the item and price the same way you do, and you got your self a sale.





Paid: $7.99 Sold: 110.99 - shipping

I knew this was an unusual swag lamp.  I have never seen one that was made out to be a sort of wooden prism so I listed it as danish modern and it sold within a week to a very satisfied customer in New York.

Well thats all for now, keep your eyes peeled for goodies.  You never know what your going to find.

If you are not on my blog, come see my other posts at http://famousturtletreasures.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.