FBA private labeling tools

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Famous Turtle's recent garage sale finds

Well today wasn't exactly the most productive garage sale hunt I've had that's for sure.   Do you ever have one of those days where the GPS just wants to take you everywhere but the garage sale only to find out that after an hour of trying to figure out where the place is, it turns out that its closed because it's raining?  Well I had about 4 or 5 of those today which didn't make me very happy.

Luckily my bad day turned good with a single rummage sale that yielded some nice finds.


VINTAGE ATARI 800XL COMPUTER


I am a huge computer nerd so I was very happy to see not one, not two but FOUR Atari 800XL computers.

I tested all of them but only two of them actually work so I am going to sell the one below as a whole lot, and then sell the broken two as repair parts, and keep one for myself  :).

I ended up paying $100.00 for all 4, but if you check the completed listings on eBay you will see that I will have no problems getting my money back and then some.









INDUSTRIAL SPACE AGE STEAMPUNK FLOOR LAMP





I ended up paying $30.00 for this floor lamp, but I think to the right person this lamp will be worth much more than that.  This thing is a fairly heavy lamp so I think I will be using greyhound express to ship this one.  If you are interested in shipping with grey house check out my how to ship greyhound express post.



MID CENTURY MODERN FLOWER POWER CHIC CEILING LIGHT FIXTURE





I was a little bit apprehensive about this purchase, it has been sitting at a thrift store I go to every other week for the past month or so.  Every time I looked it it, it started to grow on me.  I ended up purchasing it this weekend, and after looking at the pictures, I think I made the right decision.



SIGNED CURTIS JERE METAL WALL SCULPTURE 1983





I have been waiting to find one of Curtis Jere's sculptures for quite some time.  I didn't expect to actually find one though.  

I ended up paying $12.00 for the sculpture so if all works out I should have a nice profit.

Its fairly large so its going to be another one to ship.

Well that's all for now.  Keep on getting out there to find new treasures, they are out there are ready to be found.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.