FBA private labeling tools

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Research website list for all your identification and pricing needs

Today I have been rearranging the blog to be more user friendly
(Hopefully more crawler friendly also)
I moved the research links onto another page.  These links are now in alphabetical categories, and most have a small description to let you know what kind of site this is.  Its a fairly long list and I couldn't have done it without all the great inputs from the people in the treasurenet garage sale forums.  Thanks guys!

You can click on the "Ebay item research list" at the top of my blog page or you can just click right here.

Also if you have any sites you would like to recommend, just leave a comment and a short description and I will add it to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.