FBA private labeling tools

Sunday, April 17, 2011

FAMOUS TURTLE'S TIP OF THE DAY

While you're looking for treasures, keep an eye out for shipping materials such as foam, cardboard, boxes, packing peanuts, etc. You can often find things in the free boxes, garage sales, recycling centers and even stores. A lot of these materials are really useful in shipping and can be very expensive to buy. Smaller retail stores (my personal favorite is our local Dollar Store) will often be more than happy to give you their boxes for free to save them the expense of recycling them. Keep your eyes and mind open to the possibilities!

2 comments:

  1. I bought heavy duty gold poly bags at a garage sale for 2 bucks the other day. I don't know what they were used for but they are great for shipping my ebay treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have been having a lot of luck with children's foam floor mats. Whenever I come across them in the free boxes, I always snatch them up, you never know when your going to need some padding for your items.

    ReplyDelete

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.