FBA private labeling tools

Friday, August 3, 2012

What happens if I build a local online video game store for purchasing used games.


Sneakys Squirrel Games video game store buying used and new video games in kitsap county wa Poulsbo, WA, Kingston, WA Silverdale, WA Bainbride Island, WA Silverdale,WA Bremerton, WA Port Orchard,WA


I have been trying to figure out a way to find more product for my stores on top of my normal garage sale and thrift store finds.

I came up with this little idea after I was doing some google searches for my area and realized that there are very few video game stores advertised on google in my county.

I decided to try to capitalize on this and see if I could create a website with keywords targeting the cities around me advertising a video game store that buys used and new video games.  

The goal is to get my website ranked #1 in in the search results in my area.  Since there isn't much for competition besides gamestop, I am hoping I will be able to do it.    

The website, which I just created at http://www.sneakysquirrelgames.com has pretty much one purpose.  To help me find sellers in the local area that want to sell their used video games.   I don't know if it will work, only time will tell.

 I created it in less than a day! Check out the website and tell me what you think. 

FT OUT!

If you are not on my blog, come see my other posts at http://famousturtletreasures.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Wanted to let you know that the website can not be viewed using an iPhone/iPad because the website uses Flash. I'll take a look at it later when I'm at home on the desktop.

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I was afraid that was going to happen. Good to know that I won't actually be able to us wix if it does end up working.

    ReplyDelete

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.