FBA private labeling tools

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Using The Eye-Fi 8gb wi fi Pro x2 wireless memory card for your ebay listings.



 Last month a came up with a way stream line my ebay listing process.  I was wasting a so much time taking pictures, going to my office, loading the pictures on to my computer then uploading them to my photo account.  I felt like there had to be a better way to get the job done.

I did some research and found out that there are wireless memory cards that are perfect for listing on ebay. I purchased the Eye-Fi 8 gb wireless memory card for my camera and I cannot believe how much time I have wasted.   

My wife and I often team up to list items faster but one of us always ends up waiting for the other on something, and it seemed like it was always the camera.  Well guess what, I don't have to wait for the camera anymore.  As soon as my wife snaps a camera it is automatically uploaded to my flickr account!

How much time do you think you would save if you didn't have to hook up your camera to your computer, download your pictures, then upload them to the internet?   Especially if you have the type of camera where your battery is always dying.  You snap the pic and it is off your camera and in your photo account.

I am sure these memory cards will eventually come down in price, I paid around $80.00 for my card, but it was worth every penny.

If $80.00 sounds too steep there are a few other options such as the Eye-Fi 8 GB Mobile X2 SDHC which costs around $60.00, and the Eye-Fi Connect X2 4 GB  which is around $40.00.

I am going to be using my wireless card to implement a new feature to my Amazon items.   I will be taking a picture of each item I have in my store, it will be automatically uploaded to a public flickr account, I will assign the photo number generated when taking the picture as my Amazon SKU and my customers will be able to view my actual item by going to the flickr account and looking up the SKU number.  Hopefully it will give my customers a warm, fuzzy and help drive more sales.

I will be adding the 8gb model to my highly recommended list, I think it is a must have for anyone listing on ebay or any other online selling platform.


If you are not on my blog, come see my other posts at http://famousturtletreasures.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.