FBA private labeling tools

Saturday, August 4, 2012

A video from my past picking finds.

Digging though my videos on my youtube account,  I was looking at my old finds videos and realized that the majority of the stuff I have found has long been sold.  Here is one of the videos I wanted to show you because I sold almost every single item in the video.    I just wanted to do a little recap to show you what kind of profit you can make when you are buying low and selling high.

Here is the video


Treamcast -  Paid $15.00
Porcoleir Art Deco light fixture - Paid $5.00
Tomy Air Jammer Road Rammer - Paid $4.00
Cage Light - Paid $2.00
Jack Brown dive mask and manual - Paid $10.00
Aqua Lung dive master regulator & Manual- Paid $10.00

I still don't have that table high chair listed yet, but I'll get it on there eventually.  Adding up the total purchase price from the above items we come up with a $46.00 investment.

Now let's go over how much I sold each one for.


Jack brown dive mask sold for $270
Aqua Lung dive master sold & manual for $175
Caged worker's light sold for $99.99
Aqua Lung technical manual sold for $59.99
Porcoleir Art Deco light fixture sold for $97.45

So with an investment of $46.00, I resold all these items for a grand total of $702.43.   I'll take these numbers over the stock market all day long.

Thanks for reading

FT OUT!

If you are not on my blog, come see my other posts at http://famousturtletreasures.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.