FBA private labeling tools

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Quick post about a textless ebay listing

Have I mentioned that I love waking up in the morning with money sitting in my account?  Well I do, and if you are an online seller, I am sure you do too.

I sold something today which isn't out of the ordinary, but what is out of the ordinary is that I didn't use a single piece of text in my listing description.

Check it out for yourself

So far I have tested about 7 video only ebay listings ( really it was because I was sick of writing descriptions but then again, I like testing stuff too )

Out of the 7, so far I have had 5 of them sell.

Obviously I don't think that a video only listing is the most efficient way to sell a product, but it does prove that having a video can increase the exposure to your listing by opening it up to youtube and other video sites.

Now if only I can get Auctiva off my listings!

FT OUT!


If you are not on my blog, come see my other posts at http://famousturtletreasures.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.