FBA private labeling tools

Friday, December 31, 2010

A Pendleton kind of day

I have known this for quite sometime, but  I am addicted to hunting for ebay items.  Its New Years day, and all I can think about is going out to find some cool new item that I have never seen before.   I have been hitting up the local loop I go on pretty hard lately, so when I went out yesterday I didn't expect to find much.   Its interesting some days I can't find anything, and then some days I will find ALOT of a particular kind of item.  Whenever I find more than one of something in one day I say to myself " looks like its a XXXXXX kind of day ".  


Well yesterday was a PENDLETON kind of day.   


Lets take a look at what I found shall we?


Pendleton #1:  Pendleton dress shirt.  


As you can see from the label this is obvious a newer pendleton dress shirt.  I am planning on writing a blog post about the different pendleton tags, and when they were used in an upcoming post.  


This shirt is in great condition with no rip, or tears



Pendleton #2  Vintage pendleton 100% virgin wool red and black plaid / tartan shirt.  This kind of shirt is a loop flap pocket shirt because the flaps on the pockets can not be buttoned up.   











Pendleton #3  Vintage light brown loop flap pendleton shirt.  This shirt has no flaws.  Very nice








Pendleton # 4  Goregous vintage pendeton 100% virgin wool coat with faux fur collar.  The outside of this coat is mint,  the inside lining has a few spots that are coming apart but still.  This coat is amazing for its age. 





 Pendleton #5  These shirts are my absolute favorite.  The Pendleton high grade western wear!


These shirts have pearl button snaps, and just look amazing.  I believe they call this color buffalo plaid.








Well the wife is cooking dinner, and it smells amazing so thats all for now!  I am going to be listing these items in my ebay store so keep an eye out!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.