FBA private labeling tools

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

best FBA scouting scanner Wasp WWS100i bluetooth wireless pocket Amazon scanner review

Best FBA scouting scanner Wasp WWS100i bluetooth wireless pocket barcode scanner review

The Wasp WWS100i wireless handheld pocket scanner.   Looking for a media scouting app to go with this barcode?  Check out my profit bandit review.


Wasp WWS100i features

The Wasp WWS100i pocket Bluetooth barcode scanner provides on-the-go convenience without the tangle of cords. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, the WWS100i allows you to streamline business processes, maximize efficiency, and eliminate costly data entry errors.

Ideal For
Use with tablets and smart phone devices
Office and Retail Point-of-sale
MediaScouter
FBA Scouting
eBay & Amazon listing
Healthcare
Library management
Asset management

Features
Scan 1D barcodes up to 5.5” away
Read barcodes with a PCR as low as 30%
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery reads 5,000 scans on a single charge
Wireless connectivity allows for up to 33’ line of sight from a mobile device
Withstands multiple 5’ drops to concrete
Compatible with Android and iOS devices (iPhone®, iPod®, iPad®)
Complete specifications list

Wasp WWS100i hardware
Pocket Scanner
USB charging cable
Handstrap
Scanner programming guide ( Can be downloaded as well )
2 year warranty
Free unlimited tech support for life

Wasp WWS100i pairing



Personal experience with this scanner - Review

I have been using the same Wasp WWS100i pocket barcode scanner for 4 years now. Wasps feature list and specifications have proven spot on.


Platforms I use the scanner with - iMac, iPhone, & iPad.

Rugged - I am not nice to my equipment, and this little scanner has survived everything I have thrown at it. From years of abuse to include traveling around in my pocket with my car keys, dropping the scanner on the cement more times that I can admit, to traveling all the way through the wash cycle only to come out of the other side, dry and 100% fully functional.

Battery life - I am completely amazed at how good the battery is on this scanner. I feel like I have not charged it in years, but that can't be the case. I will say that this scanner keeps a charge for a very long time which was one of my major concerns.

Customer support - I have had very little need to contact customer support, but the one time I did, they were awesome, and I am pretty sure they helped me with something that related to the media scouting program I was using at the time, and not even directly related to the scanner itself.

Pricing - I purchased my WWS100i on eBay for around $150.00, and it paid for itself within a few weeks. I just checked the MFG website, and they are being sold around $190.00 so you can get a discount on eBay, and you may be able to find it even cheaper used.

Issues with this scanner - Review

In terms of the funcationality of this device, it has performed amazingly in all areas I need it to. The only problem I have with the pocket scanners size. I have almost lost it so many times that I am amazed that I still have it. If you are good at keeping track of items, this is a a great scanner that you will have to regrets purchasing.

That's all for this article.  Don't forget to check out all off my articles that tell you what sells on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.