FBA private labeling tools

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Google plus picker community rant section



Text

Photos

Link

Video

Hangout


LetsGoPicking

Rant Section
  -  Apr 25, 2013
So, someone makes me a solid best offer on an item.  I accept.  Days go by - no payment.  No response from the buyer, so I open an unpaid item case... like you do...

Next day I get a payment notification email stating they paid and the unpaid item case is closed.  Cool - as soon as I get back I will ship it out.

I get back - log into eBay - but wait... the item is still unpaid.  Weird - log into paypal - the buyers payment was immediately followed by a reversal.  WTF?

Now the case is closed and can't be reopened, I am out the final value fees and PayPay charged me a fee for the reversal.

Not that its allot of money - but geez, what an underhanded way to back out.  Could have just emailed me and said changed my mind, can we cancel?  Instead he/she backdoors the whole system and costs me about $8.

No notification for the reversal - it just happened.  Which leaves the question - what if I had already shipped the item?  Would I be out that too?

Reported it to eBay - got the generic "We will watch this person" email which means nothing will be done.

Really makes me think....

Buyer Name - pntownsend.  Feedback was 5 - I should have read his/her My World.  Lesson learned.
Read more
1
Bill Stoner's profile photoEmily Paulson's profile photoLetsGoPicking's profile photoBrian Nelson's profile photo
8 comments

Emily Paulson
May 2, 2013

Hope the transaction goes smoothly this time! :D
Add a comment...


Adam Coleman

Rant Section
  -  Mar 26, 2013
I think we should have a community block list for bad eBay buyers.

I will be posting all of the user id's I have blocked due to various deserving reasons.

If you have any buyers that should be blocked feel free to post them as well.

If I get a good response I will create a section dedicated to it.
Read more
1
Bill Stoner's profile photo

Bill Stoner
Mar 26, 2013
+
1
2
1

I have wanted to do this for a long time.  I have quite a list that has been collecting names since 1998
Add a comment...


Chris Merenda

Rant Section
  -  Jan 28, 2013
What is it with some buyers on Ebay; they commit to a purchase and never pay?  I would never do this to a seller.  At any given time I am always waiting  on at least 5-10 people to pay up.  What recourse is there for a seller?  None that I know; it's not like you can give them negative feedback!
1
Doreen Coleman's profile photoEmily Paulson's profile photoChris Merenda's profile photoAdam Coleman's profile photo
11 comments

Adam Coleman
Jan 29, 2013

Yep, they can't buy if you have require immediate payment on.
Add a comment...


Doreen Coleman

Rant Section
  -  Jan 24, 2013
USPS is doing away with parcel post. Calling it parcel select. I wonder what's all changing. eBay won't be able to print labels until march. This means almost everything I shipped will have to be hand written again till then. Not happy about the extra work.
1
Doreen Coleman's profile photoEmily Paulson's profile photoChris Merenda's profile photoDaniel Melendy's profile photo
7 comments

Doreen Coleman
Jan 25, 2013

Don't worry about that. eBay is fixing that problem. It will be offered on your old listings in march.
Add a comment...


Adam Coleman

Rant Section
  -  Jan 18, 2013
I just created this Rant Section because I feel like bitching.  I just got two neutral feedbacks on ebay.  One of them was neutral and said " Thanks ".  The other one said " Lamp works perfectly but base was cracked. Seller never indicated the damage. "    Neither of them contacted me, and how is it that the guy that purchases the lamp didn't even consider the fact that maybe it WASN"T broken when it was listed and was damaged during shipment.   
3
Doreen Coleman's profile photoSean Keane's profile photoEmily Paulson's profile photoChris Merenda's profile photo
29 comments

Emily Paulson
Jan 18, 2013

Sacrebleu!
Add a comment...


Doreen Coleman

Rant Section
  -  May 7, 2013
I guess a deceased person can purchase your merchandise on ebay, refuse it and get a full refund after I spent 25.00 for the free shipping, plus ebay fees. This person has been dead for two years.
1
Dale Pollitt's profile photoDoreen Coleman's profile photoEmily Paulson's profile photo
4 comments

Emily Paulson
May 21, 2013
Saw she left feedback about the sandals being too small for her...
Add a comment...


Sandra Summage

Rant Section
  -  Apr 11, 2013
People always want me to sell for them .No i don't want to sell your stuff !!!I Got enough stuff of my own to sell.
4
Bill Stoner's profile photoEmily Paulson's profile photoGene Jordan's profile photoSandra Summage's profile photo
6 comments

Gene Jordan
Apr 17, 2013
I should add that it's whichever is greater, $30 or 35% and they pay the seller's fees. Higher priced items are negotiable.  Keep in mind that you do open the door of liability to both the buyer and the seller should something go wrong with the sale or even afterwards.
Add a comment...


Emily Paulson

Rant Section
  -  Feb 1, 2013
One of those days. Hour looking for two rolls of packaging tape, board game with a bazillion small pieces spills out into the back of the Closet of Hell. :|
1
Adam Coleman's profile photoSean Murphy's profile photo
2 comments

Adam Coleman
Feb 1, 2013

: X
Add a comment...


Emily Paulson

Rant Section
  -  Jan 25, 2013
Oh the days when the Ebay sellers were the scammers. Now the honest sellers are being scammed by buyers because of all the fantastic seller protection we don't have anymore because of people like this.
1
1
William Stoner's profile photo

William Stoner
Jan 26, 2013
+
1
2
1

I think I love Judge Judy.
Add a comment...


Emily Paulson

Rant Section
  -  May 3, 2013
My sister in law just posted this on her Facebook. She bought new Pyrex casserole dish and it shattered in her oven. Erks me when great USA made products sell out and lower their quality.
1
Doreen Coleman's profile photoEmily Paulson's profile photoAdam Coleman's profile photo
3 comments

Adam Coleman
May 5, 2013
Seriously.
Add a comment...


Doreen Coleman

Rant Section
  -  Jan 28, 2013
Wow, shipping when way up...parcel select is high.  Weighed on package under the old parcel post and the new parcel select and parcel select was 10.00 higher.  That's crazy.  
1
Doreen Coleman's profile photoEmily Paulson's profile photo
4 comments

Doreen Coleman
Jan 28, 2013
+
2
3
2

I was thinking more along the lines of a hell of a lot less money in my pocket. 
Add a comment...


Adam Coleman

Rant Section
  -  Jan 24, 2013
Another rant coming on.  LOW DSRs that take a year to drop off your record.  Not to mention, even if someone accidentally gives you a low DSR, they still will not remove it.  I can't even say what I want to do to ebay sometimes.
2
Doreen Coleman's profile photoEmily Paulson's profile photoChris Merenda's profile photoAdam Coleman's profile photo
18 comments

Chris Merenda
Jan 24, 2013
thanks
Add a comment...
Like, Comment, Share & Subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.