FBA private labeling tools

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Famous Turtle is back in action.

Hey everyone!  I have been extremely busy for the past year or so.  I have not had a whole lot of time to do much blogging.  I switch over to video blogging on youtube about all of my recent sales.  Come subscribe to my channel and check out my videos!   They are a little dated now but there is still some great information on things to keep your eyes out for.  

I am currently transitioning out of the military.  I have 4 very LONG months left in the military.

For those of you who do not know, I am an Explosive Ordnance Disposal technician on the special operations side US Navy, I have deployed 5 times in my career, once to Iraq where I was lightly wounded by sniper fire while responding to a ordnance cache.   I have had too many close calls in my military career and I am lucky to be able to get out of the military with my life and all of my fingers and toes.

That being said, I will not be leaving the military unscathed.  I have hearing loss in both ears from explosives that detonated right next to me and from the sniper round that almost hit me in back of the head, have permanent high frequency buzzing in my ears and was diagnosed with moderate PTSD.

Of course I wouldn't change any of it if I could go back in time.  I have done more than most could even dream of, and I am proud to have the opportunity clear the roads of Iraq of IEDs to keep the soldiers that I worked with safe.

Having almost died multiple times, in multiple ways has really made my decision to leave the military a very easy one, especially since I am leaving the military to do something that I love to do.   HUNT FOR STUFF TO SELL ONLINE!!    Aaaah  that just made me feel all warm and gooey in side, I'm not going to lie!

Since I am going to have quite a bit of free time on my hands when I get out ( hopefully not too much ) I figured I should breathe some life back into this blog and my youtube channel so keep checking back to find out what new stuff I have been into recently!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your service to our country and your fellow service men and women! Looking forward to many more posts!

    ReplyDelete

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.