FBA private labeling tools

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My first post

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE @ WWW.ARMEDTOSELL.COM


Treasure hunting,  just one of the ways I make money selling online



ways to make money selling onilneThe first treasure I sold on eBay.

The first thing I ever sold on eBay was money

While out coin roll hunting, I was given these three one-dollar bills as change at one of my local banks

I knew there was something odd about them, didn't really pay attention to exactly what it was.

While trying to find stuff to sell online, I came across them in one of my drawers.  Remembering that there was something funny about them, I decided to look at them more closely.  They were in perfect condition with sequential serial numbers 6,7, & 8.

I decided check ebay's completed listings for consecutive $1.00 bills but there were no 2006 $1.00 bills with serial numbers that were even close to mine.

Click here to see if there are currently any 2006 low serial number $1.00 bills even close my serial numbers.   I bet there aren't!

I figured out that I could get some pretty good money for them.  If they were graded, they could fetch up to $1200.00 each.  Of course, I didn't know how to do that and just decided to sell them on ebay for at $1200.00   I knew I probably wouldn't get that much for them but it couldn't hurt.  A few days later, a gentleman messaged me and offered me $600.00 which I promptly took. Pretty good profit margin and a great beginning to my online sales career.

Fast forward 3 years.

I have now been selling online for just over 3 years and have over $150,000.00 in sales between Amazon & eBay.  I have found many amazing treasures with some very hefty profit margins. 

If you find the right bills, they can go for crazy money! Don't believe me? Check out these listings.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.