FBA private labeling tools

Saturday, November 20, 2010

It has been a busy week

I made my normal thrift store rounds this week. I found quite a few goodies worth mentioning. Some of these items are tests to see if they are worth selling, other are eye-popping finds that I think will sell just fine! Here they are!
Find #1: 100% fine camel wool sports jacket
This sports jacket is more of a test to see if it sells. I did a completed listing search to see if anyone sold any of these, it looks like they are selling so I am crossing my fingers!
Find #2: Aladdin model 12 by Mantle Lamp Co.
I don't know too much about vintage oil lamps, but this one is pretty cool. Unfortunately it does have a few dents, and the shade is new but its still a pretty cool piece. I ended up paying more than I would normally pay for a piece like this, but my purchase went to a local charity so I don't feel bad about it!
Find #3: Dorothy Thorpe silver fade triangular dessert bowls with heart carrier
This set of dessert bowls is a nice find. I just checked the completed listings and 3 of these bowls alone sold for $39.99. Lets see if anyone will buy them for $49.99!
Find #4: Early American Pyrex dish with serving stand
These vintage Pyrex and their carriers are just plain cool. The pattern for this one is excellent.
This bowl comes with the cover, but unfortunately the cover has a big chip in it! Either way its still a nice piece. I should have this posted very soon.
Find #5: Hollywood Regency faux bamboo magazine/newspaper holder
I have had pretty good luck with faux bamboo items, so lets hope this one sells. I picked it up for a great price.
Well that's all I have time to list right now. I still have a lot more items to list,but I am taking the wife to the local symphony tonight. You can thank her for all the great pictures. I hope to have more for you soon.
-Famous Turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.