FBA private labeling tools

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Make money selling dollar tree store products on eBay Amazon

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE @ WWW.ARMEDTOSELL.COM


Make money selling dollar tree store products on eBay Amazon.


I had always wondered if I could make money selling dollar store products on eBay or Amazon.  Recently, armed with my trusty barcode scanner and profit bandit app, I drove to the nearest dollar store to see if I could wedge myself into a new type of picking.

When it comes to trying to make money by selling dollar store products, you have to realize that most dollar stores have a whole lot of crap in them and that manufacturing companies sell low quality products directly to these stores.

That being said, there are products in the dollar store that are there because a business closed and the dollar store purchased their inventory.  This is where you make your money at.

Here are two examples of products that I recently picked up for resale in my eBay store.

Make money selling dollar store products - eBay product #1.


I found these smooth away hair removal pads for $1.00 each.  There were about 35 of them sitting on the shelf and I noticed they were selling fairly well on eBay.   I purchased every single box that was undamaged which totaled up to be 30 of them.

I got home, listed them on eBay and within 1 day, I had sold 4 of them at $7.99 each for a grand total of $31.96 plus shipping.   Needless to say, I made my money back with the first 4 sold, can't beat that!


Make money selling dollar store products - eBay product #2.


The next product I decided to try to make money on was these perfect bra strap concealer clips.  I noticed that they too were selling fairly well on eBay.   Unfortunately the boxes were damaged so I ended up purchasing 3 as a test, trowing the boxes away and just selling the contents.   

As you can see from the picture, I sold all 3 already which means I have to go find more.




Dollar stores to have products that you can make money on.

I hope these two examples show you that it is possible to make money by selling products from the dollar tree and every other dollar store, you just need to do your research and make wise purchases.

Closing tips for making money from dollar store products.

  • Keep your eyes out for name brand products
  • Research products using eBay's completed listings.
  • Bundle items to increase their value
  • Use a barcode scanner to research products, it is a great investment and you can easily make your money back.
  • Talk to the manager to see when they stock their shelves.
  • Ask for free boxes and shipping supplies while you are there.
  • Start out small to test the waters of a product, if it sells with in a day, go back and make a bigger purchase.
That's all for now, don't forget to subscribe to my blog for more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.