FBA private labeling tools

Thursday, April 18, 2013

How to stand out as a third party seller on Amazon using Amazon's gift wrapping service

How to stand out as a third party seller on Amazon using Amazon's gift wrapping service.

The importance of standing out in the online market place.


When it comes to selling online, it is important to stand out in your listings as well as your overall business.

I am constantly looking for new ways to stand out as well as add value to my products and services.   It helps attract new customers as well as keep the customers you currently have.

In this short blog post, I am going to go over one of the ways I indirectly stand out on my Sneaky Squirrel Games Amazon Storefront.

Amazon gift wrapping services.


Last year was my first year selling on Amazon.   One of the very first options I setup in my Amazon store was my gift wrapping services.   

I wanted my store to stand out from every other third party seller out there, brainstormed for a little while and came up with my custom vintage video game gift wrapping services.

I didn't realize how important the gift wrapping service was in helping me stand out in the Amazon market place until I tried to buy a video game specific gift during the holiday season.  

I was amazed to find that there were very few third party sellers offering gift wrapping services, let alone the type of gift wrappings was offering

As I was skipping over the plethora of third party sellers that did not have gift wrapping services, it dawned on me, I wondered how many prospective customers were doing the same thing, Those prospective customers, wouldn't be jumping past my listings, they would be stopping by to check me out.

Final thoughts.

There are many different ways that you can help your online store stand out.  

When it comes to Amazon, the gift wrapping service is one of many different ways that you can do it.   

If you have any other ways of getting your Amazon store to stand out, I would love to hear about them, comment below.

Amazon gift wrapping service examples.


These are a few examples of Amazon video game gift wrappings I have done in the past. 

I use vintage video game magazines, strategy guides as well as RPG table top games such as Warhammer 40k.

These particular magazines / books are ones that had issues such as ripped pages or stains to the point that I wouldn't be able to sell them but they work perfect for making cool video game gift wraps for my Amazon customers.

warhammer 40k gift wrapping paper
Warhammer 40K Ork Kustom Weapons Amazon gift wrap

ways to make money selling online
Mario Kart 64 Custom Amazon gift wrap

ways to make money selling online
Mario Kart 64 Winner's Circle Amazon gift wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for stuff.

Search This Blog

Ways to make money selling online

Ways to make money selling online. The Spec Ops Seller's blog on Buying Low & Selling high.